Aadhar Card Importance
Aadhar card is a valid identity proof which is issued by the Unique Identification authority of India (UDAI) and this card contains 12 unique digit number. If you are resident of India then you can apply for this and it has many benefits as if you want to get benefits from government scheme then you have to give your Aadhar details. This article talks about the Aadhar card importance so you will get an idea about this.
Importance of Aadhar
- If you are thinking of opening a bank account then you can apply for opening a bank account with your Aadhar card so bank will accept your Aadhar as a valid id proof and earlier there were 3-4 documents required for the opening a bank account but now there is only one document required that is Aadhar card.
- Aadhar is a mandatory document which is required for taking advantages from government schemes and if you don’t have Aadhar card then you are not eligible for schemes which require Aadhar card as identity proof.
- Aadhar number is also required for registration of PAN card and it is also required during filing of income tax return so you may have to face problem during filing of income tax if you don’t have Aadhar card.
- If you want to get scholarship from government schemes then you have to provide your Aadhar card details to them because without Aadhar card you man not become able to get benefits from scholarship schemes.
- Ministry of external affairs also listed that Aadhar card is mandatory document for making your Passport and it is now became easier to get a passport because of Aadhar card. You will get your passport in 10 days if you are providing your Aadhar details in your application form.
- Government launched LPG subsidy scheme under this scheme if you have an LPG connection and if you want to get subsidy under LPG subsidy scheme then you have to link you LPG connection with your Aadhar card so you will get your subsidy direct in your bank account which should be linked with Aadhar card. So your Bank account and LPG connection should be linked with your Aadhar number then you will get your LPG subsidy so Aadhar is important for taking benefits from LPG subsidy scheme.
- Most important advantage of Aadhar card is it is a valid identification proof you can show your Aadhar card if any one ask you to show your identity proof. As you can see in above article that it is a valid identity proof for purpose of making PAN card, making of passport, it is a valid document for opening a bank account.
- If you want to get benefit from Pradhan Manti Jan Dhan Yojana scheme then you have to get your Aadhar card because without having an Aadhar card you are not eligible for this scheme. Under this scheme you can open a bank account only basis of one document that is Aadhar card.
- In recent years government of India launched a Digi Locker scheme under this scheme you can store your personal data on government’s server if you want to take benefit from this scheme then you have submit your Aadhar details during signup process.
- Aadhar card is also important for registration of your business under recognized authority. Udyog Aadhar registration is most important for your business if you want to get benefit under the government schemes then you have to get Udyog Aadhar number and you will get your Udyog Aadhar number when you register under it. Udyog Aadhar registration can be done online and it does not require any documentation except your Aadhar number. So before registration under Udyog Aadhar you have to get your Aadhar card first then only you can apply for Udyog Aadhar.
- As per government’s rule Aadhar number is also required for getting monthly pension under pension scheme because it is important to register your Aadhar number with respective department in order to receiving your monthly pension.
- Aadhar card is also important if you are interested to invest in stock market you can use your Aadhar card as identity proof during registration under SEBI.
As you can see in above article that Aadhar card is a valid identity proof which is very important and it has many benefits like you will get your passport in 10 days, you will get LPG subsidy in your account, you can apply for Udyog Aadhar, you can apply for PAN can card, you will become eligible for various government schemes so Aadhar card has many benefits and it is very important document in India.